Inclement Weather Policy
At Unico Hotel Riviera Maya the safety and wellbeing of our esteemed guests remain of utmost importance, especially in emergency situations. In light of severe weather conditions, we offer the convenience of accommodating reservation changes to ensure that our guests are able to fully enjoy their stay with us.
This policy applies solely in the event that your flight undergoes modification or cancellation as a result of inclement weather.
Arrivals - Terms and Conditions:
In order to proceed with the following benefits, it is imperative that the reservation guarantee deposit has been covered beforehand.
- Proof of Flight Cancellation or Modification is required.
- Hotel will issue a nights certificate valid for travel up to 12 months after the weather disruption.
- The certificate must be requested with a maximum of 60 days after the natural event.
- Nights Certificate must have the same number of guests, room nights, and room type as the original reservation. Additional room nights, guests, or room categories will incur extra charges.
- Dates to redeem the certificate are subject to availability, and holidays seasons or special dates does not apply and any additional perks or inclusions will be subject to availability based on the rescheduled dates.
- If guests are unable to arrive due to flight cancellations, they may arrive on the days following the cancellation and stay the same number of nights as originally booked, subject to availability. Alternatively, guests have the option to get a unused nights certificate.
Departures - Terms and Conditions:
Unico Hotel Riviera Maya provides discounted rates for extended stays (subject to room availability) for those affected by canceled flights.
- Payment should be made directly at the Front Desk, and rates are non-commissionable.
- There are no refunds for early departures. Alternatively, guests have the option to get a unused nights certificate.
This policy applies to reservations made on Unico Hotel Riviera Maya
For reservations made through groups, weddings, or third-party entities such as tour travel operators, travel agents, or online travel agencies, their specific policies will be in effect. It is recommended to contact them directly for further assistance.
Groups or weddings directly booked with Unico Hotel Riviera Maya or AIC Hotel Group will be subject to their respective contract policies.
This policy may be subject to change or discontinuation without prior notice.
- For flight information, please contact the airline directly.
Additional information, kindly reach out to our Reservation Department via email at email@example.com.
Certificate Terms and Conditions:
- The certificate applies to nights that have been reserved and prepaid in advance.
- The certificate is valid for 1 year from the original travel date. It is non-transferable, nor is it redeemable for cash. Subject to availability, and surcharges may apply.
- Excludes the day of departure. Airfare and transfers are not included.
- This policy applies to reservations booked on unicohotelrivieramaya.com.
- Groups contracted directly with Unico Hotel Riviera Maya or AIC Hotel Group shall refer to their specific contract policies. Airline ticket holders are subject to airlines' policies and guidelines.
- Bookings made through Tour Operators or 3rd party websites must contact their original booking source for information on the hurricane policy for their reservation.
- The certificate does not apply to redeem for stay days through Easter Week, Christmas Day, and New Year's Eve. Other blackout days could apply.